Guest Post Terms and Conditions
By submitting an article to The Surrey Mumma, you acknowledge that you understand and comply with the following:
- Guest Posts should be relevant – The Surrey Mumma is a mum and lifestyle blogger. The Clumsy Explorer is a slow-living magazine focusing on family, lifestyle and sustainable living.
- Guest Posts must be your own original work. They should contain no more than 4 external links (within your bio, you can link to your other social media pages as well as your website)
- Your post should be completely unique content and not copied from your website or another website you’ve previously written for as this will damage both your and my SEO. I will link your website to the post if you have provided details above.
- Plagiarism or copyright infringement is not permitted.
- When quoting others, please make sure to properly cite your source.
- Posts will acknowledge your authorship, but will be the property of The Surrey Mumma.
- You are more than welcome to share a link to the posts you have authored on social media or your website.
- The Surrey Mumma reserves the right to add its own affiliate links where appropriate.
- We do not offer any compensation for writing Guest Posts.
- We do not guarantee any particular site or audience reach.
- The Surrey Mumma reserves the right to edit Guest Posts where necessary.
- Once we officially post a Guest Post, you’re welcome to request we make grammatical or wording changes. Any edits that change the content or meaning of an article will need an “EDIT:” disclaimer added with a date. You are also welcome to request changes/updates to your photo, bio, or links. If at any time in the future you want to request such changes, email us and we’ll do our best to accommodate.
- The Surrey Mumma reserves the right to refuse publication or remove a Guest Post without prior notice to the Guest Post writer.
- By providing a Guest Post to The Surrey Mumma, you agree that you are in no way becoming a part of the website or company, nor shall you hold yourself out to be a member of the Type in Mind website or company.
- By providing a Guest Post on The Surrey Mumma website, you agree to share on your social media once this has been published.